What We Do..!
Power soccer Football Academy
What We Do...
When setting up the Academy “The POWER SOCCER” Our Founder and Director – Albert Stages Kamara, wanted to draw on his own experiences playing and coaching professionally in both Africa, Europe and the Middle East. This meant very different ideas than what some may be used to when it comes to youth soccer, including:
- Committing to families who were willing to commit to POWER SOCCER.
- Retaining young players instead of cutting, as future abilities of young players are hard to assess (while allowing growth in a freer environment).
- Offering every player, the opportunity to participate in a professionally-run program, either on a full-time basis or just training, thus providing a chance for everyone to play and develop their skills.
- Creating fluidity between squads within age groups, instead of being on one team for an entire year.
- Putting players in the most competitive environment in order to elevate their game.
- Balancing both the player’s soccer development as well as their growth as a young man.
Being one club moving in the same direction, attending the same events and wearing the same colors, therefore enhancing the prospects of players sharing an identity and creating friendships outside of their own team.
We’ve really set trends in regard to how we operate our Academy Activities. All players shake the coaches’ hands; everyone trains in the same kit, including uniformity among coaches; retaining all players; introducing an Academy-approach within the club’s philosophy; creating fun and exciting atmosphere for players (Crossbar Challenge, Bend It Like Beckham Challenge, Futsal,); providing information and interaction via weekly newsletters and social media; and offering two training sessions per week.
We feel we’ve taught, and continue to teach, players how to play the game the right way, from age 5 to 19. The passion our players show throughout their Academy careers continues to flow through them as adults, resulting in enhancing the Beautiful Game in the Union of Myanmar!
Our Coaches Works
Albert Stages Kamara
Head Coach - UEFA B Licensed Coach
– Expert coach in youth development, high performance training and academy coordination. Ambitious to grow players and achieve true standards of excellence. My key personal skills are strong technical-&-tactical knowledge of the game along with my background in the elite football as a player as well my great capacity to work with enthusiasm and ambition in an efficient and innovative manner.
Technical Coordinator - UEFA B Licensed Coach
– Expert coach in youth development, high performance training and academy coordination with technical and tactical personal skills along with my background in the competitive European football as a player.
Kehnide Olatunde George
Sports Science & Physical Education
– Youth Development & High-Performance Training – CAF C Licensed.
– Expert coach in physical and mental building with high performance level training.
Sports Education - IFCF Licensed
– Youth Development Goalkeeper programs.
– Expert in youth goalkeeper development training with high level advance training.
Our philosophy and success is built around five key pillars which reach across the entire youth and adults Sports/football development.
Youth Football Coaching
Youth football academy ages 6 – 13 Weekly training Saturday and Sunday session all year round. With youth based match program.
Pro –Am Coaching
Coaching training program and matches for aspiring talented players who compete at a competitive level.
Social Football/ Corporate
Social football targets a working and social players.
Football related projects involving underprivileged children, orphanages and disabled players.
After School Soccer Classes
We offer this service to both International and private schools that would like to add an after-school sports activities such as soccer into their after-school programs without the extra high cost of hiring a full time Soccer Coach.
Special football events, player appearances and sports related marketing campaigns.